The black tarred Burnham Overy Tower Mill is six stories
high. It was built in 1816 and last worked in
It was converted into a dwelling in 1926/7 when the cap
was fixed and a skeleton fantail installed.
Nearby are a fine group of 18th century mill buildings
which have been converted into residential dwellings
owned by the National Trust.
This mill is not open to the public and is let as a