The mill at East Dereham is a grade two listed mill in 1836 and was originally tarred black.
Production ceased in 1937 and the mill fell into dilapidation.
Then in 1979 restoration work began and
was finally finished in 1987. The area around has now
been landscaped and there is a picnic area and car park.
The mill is open to the public from May to September.