Situated on Stow Hill on the coastal road near the village of Mundesley is Stow Mill sometimes known as Paston Windmill.
Its a four-storey tower mill constructed out of brick and nowadays tarred for weatherproofing.
It was built in 1827 as a flour mill
for James Gaze and was designed from the start to look
scenic to the extent of having dummy windows on each of
the upper floors.
The millstones come from Nedging Tye,
in Suffolk and a great spur wheel from Gooderstone Mill