This mill stands at the east end of the village and its height guarantees it as a prominent landmark.
This five storey red brick tower mill was built in 1850, it ceased grinding during the first world war.
In the 1920's it was converted into a private residence by the architect John Sydney Bocklesby (1879-1955).
In the first world war the mill was
used as a military lookout.